Southern Bluefin Tuna Export
Southern Bluefin Tuna Export Season 2017
- This year’s Southern Bluefin Tuna season commences at the beginning of July 2016
- Origin is Product of Australia, caught along the east coast of Australia
- Tuna sizes range from 25kg to 120kg with the average Tuna size between 40-60kg.
- Tuna are delivered to our processing facility straight from the boat. We receive in the afternoon process and have ready for export and on a plane the following morning.
Processing & Packing
- Upon receival Tuna are processed (cleaned and iced) then place into re-inforced cardboard coffins. They are chilled down then loaded into AVE ready for delivery to airport.
- Approximate fish weight per AVE is 1000kg.
- Tuna are processed and delivered to airport same day as arrival to our processing facility or if received late at night then the next morning.
- All fresh/chilled SBT Tunais supplied Gilled and Gutted.
|Tuna Price per kg
|Certificate of Australian Origin